Saturday 17 December 2011

16th of December . Twilight :D

 Watagwan peeps x) Ohh ya , I went to Times Square yesterday wit my cousins and friends . Before that , I wanna say a huge thank you to Ali Makki . He gave me his watch! Aku tanya je , 'nak tgk jam kau' . Then kau terus bagi . Hahaha :D  Yeah , aku anggap jam tu as a birthday present from you okay :) . Orite semalam pegi Tengok Twilight Breaking Dawn . Holy fudge cakes, that movie was damn awesome !! Hahaha. Takpelah lambat tgk pun asalkan dah tgk. I think it's safe to say I'm officially obsessed wit TWILIGHT now ( Out dated xD ). Haa , in bold lagi tuh ! And guess what ? I'm in love wit Edward Cullen !  Bcos he has beautiful eyes >.<  Ni, ni , tgk ni !



 
Aaaaa xD . Edward handsome! Edward handsome! Edward handsome! Edward handsome! Edward handsome. !! Okay enough . Now you guys know how much I love him rite :D

And I love Riley Biers too :) But he's an evil vampire! Actually Victoria changed him into a vampire . Emm , he wants to attack Cullen family and Bella . Do you guys even understand what am I talking about ?! No? Naaah , you need to go and see that Twilight movie now ! xD Okay . Riley Biers. Too much muchooo !

                                      ::Riley Biers in Twilight



Actually , he is more handsome than Edward aite ;)

 P/S : After watching Twilight. I feel like I want to be a VAMPIRE . Boleh ? Hari tu Munira terkejut sebab dia kata dia nampak mata aku color merah. :D x


~ Assalamualaikum :D x

2 comments:

  1. Boleh la dear nk jd vampire..tapi jgn isap darah ktorg!!! bhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ! yelah kena jd mcm edward . tahan je :)

    ReplyDelete