Monday 2 January 2012

New Year 2012

Photobucket

Vas Apenin ? Wow , 2012 End of the world ! But I don't want to believe it. I think it is crap ! And Happy New Year to non-muslims . To all muslims , our new year has passed =) May all your wishes come true . Emm 2012 ? So have you guys heard about this 15th of Ramadhan ? I don't wanna talk a lot, so you guys go google it . Now , I'm already 16teen . But officially on 6th December . Lol . I'm not ready yet . Only 2 days left , school holidays will end :(  I think school is making me depressed . But what can I do . I have to face it ! And this year , I'm in Science Stream but will I able to cope with it ? iAllah . I want to be a successful Dentist (Hohoho) so I've to take Biology then . And I've to say goodbye (even it is hard for me :'[ ) to all my friends coz most of them are taking accounts . I hope 'all goes well' . So , tata 2011 :'(  Alhamdulillah , Allah still giving me a chance to live until today . In many years , 2011 is the best year eva . I've never met people like my friends . Especially my class , 3,2,1 Ceria . We have been together for 3 years woi xD ! Craziest and funniest class I've ever had . They always made my day better . Thanks Allah :') A lot of great moments in 2011 that I can't describe . So assalamualaikum ~

No comments:

Post a Comment